Alliance and Channels Sales ERP Manufacturing and Distribution
Key Words: Business Process Improvement, ERP Selection, ERP Implementation
• Developed and executed channel partner strategy for North America including relationships with value-added resellers, distributors, managed service providers, systems integrators, ISV/OEM providers, and corporate strategic alliances
• Maintained executive level alignment and objectives with strategic alliances
• Managed partner program structure, recruitment, and enablement to accelerate company growth
• Train Partner sales teams both on an individual and team basis
• Mentored in every aspect of partner sales cycle from lead qualification, discovery, scoping, and negotiation to drive revenue for both the partner and company
• Established and maintained strategic partnerships in the ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) WMS (Warehouse Management Software) markets
• Supported channel sales and business development planning
• Qualified and recruited net new partners, helped establish joint story and go to market strategy
- Responsible and accountable for identifying, researching and tracking software vendors. This includes compiling information on all vendors and resellers relative to products, industry focus, technology direction, leadership, go-to-market strategy and company structure. It is expected that this research is complete and organized in a manner that is accessible to others within Ultra.
- Ownership in the maintenance of current vendor database, with email addresses, titles etc
- Responsible and accountable for providing support and assistance to our Marketing Team in the creation of marketing materials such as: video/case studies, vendor web site content, vendor white papers, specific vendor or industry related blogs, lead gen campaigns, social media programs or any other marketing strategies that further our brand recognition efforts across vendors and industries
- Gains a deep understanding of the sales organizations within each vendor. The objective is to develop a mutual working relationship with those sales team members in generating new business. This role will require a close working relationship with our sales management and BDR Team members in leveraging the vendor relationship to drive new logos.
- Acts as the ‘go to’ person for all daily vendor relationship activities and knowledge. This requires teamwork across both sales and operations.
- As part of the responsibility in tracking software vendors, this role is responsible for the execution of all vendor briefings. These events are to be conducted annually with each vendor and of the highest level in terms of quality. The objective is for these briefings to be of value to our clients, the vendors and to our internal organization. So that these are of value to our operational team, collaboration on this deliverable is needed
- The Vendor Relations Manager will be responsible for driving the active participation of all key vendors in our marketing campaigns. This includes activities around webinar series, concurrent blogs, white papers or any other campaign activity related to vendors and industry.
- Attendance at key Vendor User Conferences and Industry Events is an important part of this position. This drives one-on-one relationships with the vendors, along with furthering a deep understanding of the product and direction. In addition, there will be key industry events we will be participating in with the objective of new business opportunities. This role will be responsible for attending those events.
- Must have experience selling ERP Solutions to Manufacturing or Distribution vertical markets
- Work virtual and may live anywhere east of the Mississippi River