Software Sales Pos Retail-Point-of-Sale Solutions
Our Client is a premier global provider of shopper insights and pricing intelligence, optimization and modeling solutions for the
grocery, convenience store and general retail industries.
Retailers use our software and professional services to better understand their customer's needs and to deliver more effective
pricing, promotions and merchandising decisions.
We are a retail marketing analytic software organization.
Desired experience selling complex solutions, addressing data warehousing systems, ETL tools, business intelligence tools, loyalty consulting engagements, data cleansing and advanced customer analytics.
- Monitor shopper motivations, basket analyses, promotion response
- Leverage real-time store sales modeling
- Gain superior promotional forecasting tools
- Master Ready-for-Purchase and Out-of-Stock issues
Our SaaS is designed to meet the evolving merchandise and service expectations of today’s cross-channel shoppers and the business requirements of the most demanding retail environments, with a rapid return on investment, low cost of ownership, and a single point of accountability.
Software solutions provide point-of-sale, merchandising, and cross-channel order management. We provide an end-to-end integrated suite of solutions to integrate your sales channels, order management, inventory, and other operations for instant access to the right information at the right time.
- Manage a Chicago sales territory
* Qualify opportunities with the aim of maximizing leads
* Plan and implement sales campaigns
* Co-ordinate with pre-sales and professional services teams
* Input ideas and participate in marketing events
* To fully understand the business requirements of prospects and customers
* Provide accurate and timely sales forecasts
* Manage the short and medium term pipeline
- Minimum of 3 years experience of new business sales, must have experience calling on major retailers selling software solutions
* Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field.
* Proven sales success, measurable track record
* An accomplished track record of selling multi-level to business, marketing and IT.
* Business application, e.g. ERP, Supply Chain, and CRM or POS
* Background of ERP/retail markets and businesses preferred
* Quickly qualify opportunities and key strategic positions for each new prospect
* Build and maintain relationships at the “C” and “VP” levels of the defined target markets
key words; POS Software, Supply Chain, ERP, SaaS, BI, Loyalty Programs, Retail Software, Business Objects, Microstrategy,
Epicor, Acxiom, Experian, Retail Marketing Analytics, Enterprise Sales, Business Development, CRM