Senior Account Executive-injury prevention & Wellness Services
Our client is the leader in workplace soft tissue injury prevention solutions. Their solutions are provided through their national network of specially trained physical and occupational medicine providers.
What we do:
- We are a leader in providing hire to retire soft tissue injury prevention services to corporate America.
- We focus on reducing the frequency and severity of soft tissue injuries by providing pre-hire screening, on-site early intervention and return to work services to Fortune 1000 companies.
- Our on-site services condition and educate employees to reduce the risk of soft tissue injury. Our early intervention services help prevent aches and pains from growing into something much bigger and more expensive.
- We use injury/illness prevention and rehabilitation principles to provide targeted instruction and practical strategies that help reduce the risk of employees being injured on the job.
- We customize programs and solutions to meet our client’s particular needs.
- Our solutions are data driven and we develop and provide objective metrics to measure our results.
Looking for a self-motivated sales professional to promote our suite of SOFT TISSUE INJURY PREVENTION SOLUTIONS
directly large self-insured companies. If you have Fortune 1000 new business development sales experience, can build customer relationships and are looking to join a dynamic and growing team please submit your resume.
- A proven sales track record of selling on-site medical services and or injury prevention/ wellness solutions to mid/senior level executives at Fortune 1000 companies.
- Bachelor's degree in business or sales and marketing is required.
- A reasonable understanding of workers compensation is preferred.
- The position also requires excellent verbal presentation and analytical skills, consultative sales experience and extensive experience in writing proposals and responding to RFPs.
- Requires a minimum of 5 years of consultative sales experience.
- Minimum of seven years of injury prevention, onsite medical or related sales experience.
- Knowledge of workers compensation system and or healthcare benefits systems.
- Ability to interpret workers compensation and or claim data to help build a business case to support our proposed solutions.
- Possesses the ability to interact with and gain the confidence of a wide variety of people in the business community.
Essential Job Duties:
- Prospecting – develop and execute an objectively measurable sales plan to contact prospective clients within the markets we serve.
- Identify and quantify prospect needs and work within a team environment to configure solutions from our suite of services to meet these needs.
- Present enterprise level solutions to prospects either on a one-to-one basis, or working with a team of subject matter experts.
- Create and maintain sales forecasts and account records in Sales Management Software.
- Respond to sales inquiries as needed.
- Serve as a consultant/trusted advisor to help guide prospects to cost effective solutions.
- Meet or exceed targeted sales goals established by management.